Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(06-29-2022, 11:47 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: One of the most obnoxious things ever posted here.  You're literally in Brad territory here.

Sorry to hear that.  Of course, you're not here, you don't actually see anything that you're not shown by design so I can comfortably discount your opinion.  It's all good though.

So that's a 'I was going to say that but you stole my thunder' response if I've ever seen one.

Believe it or not, people can actually branch out and get information that isn't cherry picked by the media. First hand accounts, live streams, hell even police admissions on occasion. 

I'm sure it hurts your ego that people stopped licking the boots of police since the people started recording everything they do and can post that shit for the world to see. But you're directing your angst at the wrong people.

Then again, the police forces of this country literally recruit those not so inclined to critical thinking.

Now I'm sure you have some women or a minority to harass so I'll let you get to it. I'm gonna go to lunch.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - BigPapaKain - 06-29-2022, 11:54 AM