Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(07-11-2022, 08:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I found a new podcast that I really liked this weekend called "The unofficial Bengals Podcast".  The guy had a nice interview with Joe Danneman from Fox.  

One thing he was mentioning as a potential solution (we probably won't like to hear) is that Bates could be traded to another team for what he feels could be a later first round or at worst a second round pick OR a third round pick and a player swap.  The player trade has me intrigued.  The Bengals have a lot of young, speedy talent in the secondary, but could use help at 3T or DE.  I know we all have high hopes for Ossai, but if there is a guy that can help us there, that might help the overall team more than Bates being out there without a long term deal.

I don't think the Bengals can trade him under the tag. Unless they sign and trade him.. I've heard lots of reports he ca t be traded on the tag or maybe it is until he signs it...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - Tony - 07-11-2022, 11:19 AM