Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(07-11-2022, 09:22 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I don't think the Bengals would tag Higgins. That would be giving him top 3 WR (average) money in the NFL and I'm not sure the Bengals would be super interested in doing that. I love Tee, but I'm not sure he's worth that. 

The number would be calculated from the top 5 WRs and that would be around 28 million as of right now.  I agree, that is a lot, but say the Bengals are offering Tee $100 million over 4 years with $50 million guaranteed (not to argue his worth just yet) but his agent says he wants it all guaranteed....well, that isn't going to happen. 

So, they tag him for one season (assuming Bates is gone) and you still have him for one more year.

The way teams have been paying guys like AJ Brown $25 million per year, I think if Tee has a fully healthy season playing like how he finished last year, it isn't unrealistic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - SHRacerX - 07-12-2022, 08:39 AM