Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(07-13-2022, 01:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You are indeed correct that gun control almost always has a heavy dose of racism baked into it.  Look at many of the proposals from Dems about increasing taxes on guns and ammunition to obscene levels, making them unaffordable for lower income people.  You think applications in "may issue" states aren't heavily skewed by the wealth and connections of the applicant?  Howard Stern has a CCW in NYC, and the man has constant armed security with him in public, why would Howard Stern need a CCW?  Why is his application more important than a bodega owner who has to make all cash deposits?

As for brass knuckles, they are illegal in CA, but I don't think they're illegal nationwide.  Also, spring assisted switchblades are illegal, but not flip knives that open easily, and quickly, with one hand. So, not much, if any difference in ease of use or effectiveness.

A few years ago I got into throwing knives just for shits and giggles.  Now have a foldable I can stick into wood grain within a 2 ft radius from 15 ft away.  impractical, but fun as hell to show off from time to time. 

Bought a flip switch trainer that I **** around with on calls all day long now.  Going to take a while before I trust myself to but the real deal hahahah.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Vas Deferens - 07-13-2022, 05:05 PM