Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(07-13-2022, 09:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh man, we actually did that once with an ice pick when I was around 16.  Suffice to say, someone injured themselves rather badly and that was the end of that.  When I think of how injured we could have been doing some of the dumb shit we did.

My favorite is when we look back in the literature for Boy Scouts it is a game in the handbooks. Definitely not something we can get the kids to do these days.

(07-13-2022, 09:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nice, mine is a Cold Steel, so pretty middle of the road.  Your knife collection strikes me as on par with my firearms collection.  I don't like buying anything that isn't high quality.  No Hi Points here.

I like sharp things. I get it from my father who was a woodworker. I don't have the talent he had, but he imparted in me an appreciation for quality blades. Kitchen knives, axes, pocket knives, multi-tools, sheath knives, all of them have to be a good quality. I keep them sharp and, if carbon steel, oiled well. I wish I could say that at least it's cheaper than firearms, but I have a couple knives that are as expensive as my Glocks. I may actually have underestimated the money I have in my collection.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Belsnickel - 07-13-2022, 09:27 PM