Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(07-13-2022, 09:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I feel you here.  I have two axes, or rather an axe and a hatchet, and I rarely use either.  But I had to buy a Gränsfors Bruks for both of them because I really appreciate the high level of craftsmanship.  Something about a quality, handmade tool really sits well with me.  I'm happy to pay a premium for a premium product.

Gränsfors Bruks and Hults Bruk are the two most common axe brands you will find in my hand. I have some others, like a couple of Plumb hatchets that are from the mid-century made for the Boy Scouts, and I have one 19th century axe hand forged by a local blacksmith at the time, but other than those it's all GB and HB.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Belsnickel - 07-13-2022, 09:45 PM