Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(07-18-2022, 02:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Late Sunday night (a few hours ago), CBS Sports listed eight potential teams to trade for Bates:

I have my doubts that this whole scenario ends up working for us, but they just posted it a few hours so let's hope they know something we don't and that our front office is paying attention.

I've seen Dallas taking a safety in the first round of next year's draft and them having that much cap space makes the trade make sense.

Roseman being trade-happy and them needing a safety also makes a lot of sense and let's just hope that our front office takes their heads out of their asses and gets something for him.

(I do realize that we can't trade him until he signs the tag.)

Actually, most of those options seem to make a lot of sense, so I'll be PISSED if we don't at least get something for him.

If Mike were still running things, I can see him being too stubborn to trade him, but let's hope that we continue with our good moves and trade his ass.

We wont trade Bates for draft picks. We will want a comparable player in trade So someone like Deebo or Kittle from the 49ers. for example. Which 49ers more than likely wouldn't do so point is moot.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - Bengalfan4life27c - 07-18-2022, 11:06 AM