Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(07-24-2022, 07:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I doubt it because the players have to be getting tired of this shit too. They know that, if he stays and half-asses the regular season again, that has an impact on their play and their future contracts, and not to mention the additional money they'd make from playoff games if we were to miss the playoffs.

I think just cutting him could have that effect, but players also have to see that we're offering him a good contract and how many other players could get those kind of offers?

The players want to win and they know that, at this point, Bates might not give them the best opportunity to do that if he half-asses it.

If they were to just cut him, I agree that it might set a negative precedent, but getting value for him instead of just letting his play harm the team is the nature of the business.

I disagree because Bates half assing a season will certainly not earn him the money he wants. Top 3 players in their position don't half-ass it..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - GodFather - 07-24-2022, 09:23 PM