Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(07-24-2022, 10:41 PM)J24 Wrote: Could  they male it work yes but that's not how this Front Office works. He'll if they wanted to they could sign Bates, Higgins,Chase, and Burrow if they wanted to.

Here's the problem with that
Higgins agent is the same as Bates. Higgins will get every cent that is owned to him.

Here's  the major question about Higgins?

Do the Bengals view him as a #1 Wr or a #2? Also do you think will honestly pay him 40 to 50 Million in guaranteed money? Especially considering both Jonah and Burrow contract will be up by that time as well.

Yeah... I don't know how they view Higgins, but I do know there is a symbiotic relationship with the WRs. They all make each other better. Make each other's lives easier if nothing else. I know we're not keeping them all for the long haul, but I think they could creatively squeeze a few more prime years outta Higgins. You make a valid point about his agent. I don't think that guy's doing his other client on this team many favors either. We shall see how it plays out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - jason - 07-24-2022, 11:14 PM