Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(07-26-2022, 10:59 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote:  How do you know players ate fine with it overall, and how FO is thinkimg, it is your opinion thatvis fine but we rrally dont know wjay ovetall they are thinking

Because if you have looked up what players say about other players.....what ex-players say about these kinds of situations, they all say the same thing, which is what I posted.  So either every Ex-Player is lying or what I posted is true.

It's not my opinion, it's what's been said over and over for years.  Now there might be some players that are annoyed by it, but it is business, which fans don't get and the media feeds.  So you're falling victim to the media bias.  Listen to the ex-players and the truth comes out.  EVERY player eventually is in this situation, so they all understand it.  But at some point, where it is detrimental to the team, the other players will expect the player holding out to come in and do their job.

Again, these are not my opinions, but what has been said, by players, one way or another for years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - Stewy - 07-27-2022, 10:54 AM