Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(08-01-2022, 05:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I agree.  In my case it's definitely not a single issue that keeps me from voting Dem.  It's very frustrating.  I can't vote for the GOP because their stance on abortion and same sex marriage is a deal breaker for me.  I can't vote for Dems because their stance on gun ownership, defunding the police and "progressive" prosecutors is a deal breaker for me.  Yeah!

Yeah, it's a tough one. Democrats only win in city races, here, and they don't have much authority since it's a Dillon Rule state. State legislators in my area are always Republican and our governor switches off pretty regular and they are never very progressive plus they can only run once. Well, they can run for a second time, but not consecutively and only one person has done that. So anyway, there really isn't any opportunity for me to get tired of Democrats in my area. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Belsnickel - 08-01-2022, 05:46 PM