Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(08-22-2022, 01:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I heard top 3 Safety money is what was offered. Where did you hear below market?

If we truly offered him top 3 Safety money it was way above his market value IMHO.

He is a good, single high Safety in coverage but is inconsistent and can be a poor tackler at times.

That isn't a top 3 Safety. Guaranteed money must be the issue.

He better sign the Tag and get to practice no doubt.

I think so too, he will sign next Monday, the 29th is what I expect and practice as much as possible to try and get up to speed.

Still, what Xeno said could also happen and he isn't ready cause of all of this. I am sure he has kept in shape but that isn't all 
you need to be going into an NFL season. We all saw how distracted he was without a contract early last season. Same thing 
could very well happen and if it does his agent has screwed him contrary to some people's opinions of the agent doing what is
best for him.

All we know is the very low guaranteed amount which was half what the Top 3 were getting, thus my comment below market value - value pertains to both salary & guaranteed money in my mind.

Im sure he will be there and to be honest he cant be much worse than he was at times last season and he didnt miss a snap in the offseason and preseason last year.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - casear2727 - 08-22-2022, 02:11 PM