Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(08-24-2022, 09:36 AM)Graphicguy Wrote: Can’t understand keeping Allen over Browning, either. They say it’s because Allen knows the playbook and has a good relationship with Burrow.  Why not give Browning the same opportunity.  I doubt very seriously Browning is going to PO Joe.  Love to see Plitt on the PS.  I would be surprised if someone didn’t see his film and put him on their roster, though. We can only hope he sticks around, though.

No doubt. Plus I saw Browning talking a lot with Burrow on the sideline last game when Allen was in.

I hope this is a sign that they have become good friends just the same as Burrow and Allen.

I like that Browning can run like Burrow and he CAN throw on the run which might be needed if our OL isn't quite as good in 
pass protection as it will be in run blocking which is what I expect. All these guys are an upgrade over what we had last season
in pass protection except for maybe LG in pass protection but they are all much better run blockers, by like a giant amount.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-24-2022, 01:14 PM