Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The ride is just beginning ....
(12-07-2015, 10:01 AM)Au165 Wrote: Here is the problem, I am looking around for a real news site (one that isn't religious or political based) mentioning this story and I am finding very little. Even the religious/political ones all seem to be pointing back at this very story you posted in the OP. The Facebook campaigns all seem to be centered around this as well.

I'm not saying it isn't true, but I'd like to find another source to corroborate this before going crazy. This has already been to a trial, which means there should be some actual court documents out there, but I can't find anything.

I'm not going to bother drudging up all the stuff, but this has been an issue for a while now where their version of CPS has been rather overreaching in the eyes of the public. There have been a number of instances, some making it to the court systems. The government has been insensitive to cultural issues of a variety of cultures, so attempts to say they are singling out this particular group are misleading.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The ride is just beginning .... - Belsnickel - 12-07-2015, 10:31 AM