Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we need Offensive Lineman In The 2023 Draft
Tiger

I'm going in the record now saying that we absolutely need offensive lineman. I'd say draft three players two early and one late. I've said to many that week four was my cut-off for excuses on the offensive line. If you ever want an honest interview or response win or lose find JaMarr Chase.
https://youtu.be/1e9GnRgzvDs

1/28/23
The draft always and forever will be about timing and positioning your team for FITS pushing the process forward. Thats what makes this draft pivotal in the direction of a franchise. The one thing that I can hang my hat on is Katie not getting into anything that compromised the success of a long-term plan. This won't be talked about this weekend heading into the Chiefs game but....It could very well be a something special brewing...There I say Dynasty..... The contracts are coming due soon but I don't trust anyone in the league more than Katie/ Mike with those decisions. You can book it that all of the guys we love will be signed. Don't ever forget that you have Duke Tobin that will get his long overdue credit in 2025. That will be after a few more A+ drafts that sets this team up for sustained greatness.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Do we need Offensive Lineman In The 2023 Draft - Emeritus - 09-24-2022, 09:55 PM