Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism
(12-08-2015, 02:17 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Are you shitting me?  The killers were religious terrorists who killed others based upon their misguided belief in a god.  So you think it is shameful to discuss god in this context because you don't think god was somehow involved with religious terrorism?  Am I understanding you correctly?

So god can harden Pharaoh's heart and destroy Egypt to demonstrate his own glory.  But, when it comes to mass murder he is just going to sit back and observed?  

Folks aren't "blaming" folks for extending prayers in the most sincere way they know how.  Politicians who tweet about what they are going to pray for aren't even the ones sending their tweets.  Their staff writes and send the tweets for them.  If they believe in the power of prayer, why don't they prayer for god to end the gun violence?  If the prayers do have power, why don't they work?

As I said, they killed because they were misguided. If you say they killed because of their belief in God, you are exactly the same as the character you so often share with him how ignorant and bigoted he truly is.

I do not know the mind of God

You have zero idea who prays, what they pray for, or if they are sucessful. Could these 2 killers caused a lot more than 14 deaths? Could the answer have been triggering these killers early and reducing their number drastically.

If folks didn't believe in God simply because their prayers were not answered to their liking; heaven would be pretty empty.

I get it. Belief in God gos counter to the "logic' of man and their are those that cannot open their heart because they cannot open their mind.

Man says: "Show me and I will believe you"

God says: "Believe me and I will show you" 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - GMDino - 12-02-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism - bfine32 - 12-08-2015, 05:40 PM