Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Department sued for withholding refugee records
(12-16-2015, 12:54 AM)Benton Wrote: I just don't see the shortcut.

"You want to kill infidels? GREAT! Oh, you aren't willing to lie and say we've already met? Nuts, I guess we'll give up."

Mellow

As far as the cultural exception, meh. A family I grew up with was from Greece. They were Christians. Their two sons had arranged marriages. Their daughter had an arranged marriage with someone from Greece she'd never met. It's not all third world countries, or religions you deem inferior. 

If you can't show a relationship then you shouldn't be coming here via marriage. Here in the west our relationships are public and we spend time together courting..... We know about our spouses and their families. Not sure why some get a free pass when others are held to the standard.

Am I to assume you are ok with having no relationship history standards for k-1 or k-3 visa? For all applicants.

And if you are then would you limit how many per year or by country? Or are you ok with letting as many as possible from any country?

Messages In This Thread
RE: State Department sued for withholding refugee records - StLucieBengal - 12-16-2015, 01:09 AM