Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Department sued for withholding refugee records
(12-16-2015, 01:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you can't show a relationship then you shouldn't be coming here via marriage.  Here in the west our relationships are public and we spend time together courting..... We know about our spouses and their families.   Not sure why some get a free pass when others are held to the standard.  

Am I to assume you are ok with having no relationship history standards for k-1 or k-3 visa?  For all applicants.  

And if you are then would you limit how many per year or by country?   Or are you ok with letting as many as possible from any country?

Who is "we"?

My best friend and college roommate never met my wife until the night before we got married.  Neither did 98% of my family.  Same goes for me and my wife's family.

In college I dated a girl that the only people who met her were my 4 closest friends.  And even then they didn't know where we went on dates or what we did.

I honest to jebus wish I understood YOUR definition of what life is like "in the west".

Maybe you'd look less crazy when you post about "our" culture.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: State Department sued for withholding refugee records - GMDino - 12-16-2015, 08:26 AM