Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nikki Haley announces her run for President
(02-18-2023, 09:11 AM)Nately120 Wrote: In saying Haley taking "move on from Trump" votes away from DeSantis could cause some contention betwettn them if DeSantis wins. 

I could see DeSantis thinking that Haley running puts his presidential nomination at risk because the primary is Trump versus moving on from Trump and everyone other than DeSantis who runs gets things one step closer to Trump getting the nod again. 

For that reason I could see the other nominees getting on Ron's bad side and him going with someone else at VP out of spite. 

DeSantis wins this unless a bunch of people run and dilute the "not Trump" votes like in 2016. 

Now that you have explained it, I understand.

Too bad Biden did not use your theory[going with someone else out of spite] as he Picked Kamala as his VP candidate. 
In fact, out of all the Democratic candidates, Kamala attacked him the hardest.

"Mr Biden was visibly taken aback by the attack and he plodded through his response, before turning to fellow candidate Pete Buttigieg at the podium next to him during a commercial break and saying: “Well, that was some f***ing bulls***.”"

Reportedly, Jill Biden stated to Joe out of all the Black female candidates you picked her?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jill-biden-kamala-harris-joe-b1850184.html
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nikki Haley announces her run for President - BengalYankee - 02-18-2023, 01:19 PM