Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Storming Of The Capitol Building
Adding this to this thread because it has ties to the Jan 6 events.

More to the point though (since we don't have an official thread on the gop nominations) none of the current crop of runners will go after Trump.  They want his base to vote for them (they never will) and so he can do and say whatever he wants about them with zero pushback.

Even Pence.  Pence has been to afraid to speak out against the same people who wanted to kill him.

Anyway...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trump-embraces-jan-6-defendant-wants-pence-executed-rcna81958

Quote:Donald Trump embraces Jan. 6 defendant who wants Mike Pence executed

Micki Larson-Olson, who served months in jail for her actions on Jan. 6, told NBC News that politicians who certified the results of the 2020 election deserve to be be killed for treason.

TAP TO UNMUTE

[/url]

Link copied

[*]SAVECreate your free profile or log in to save this article

April 28, 2023, 12:12 PM EDT / Updated April 28, 2023, 12:20 PM EDT
By [url=https://www.nbcnews.com/author/ryan-j-reilly-ncpn1288345]Ryan J. Reilly and Olympia Sonnier

[*]
MANCHESTER, N.H. — Former President Donald Trump embraced a Jan. 6 defendant at a diner during a campaign stop Thursday night, calling the woman, who served prison time for her actions during the Capitol attack and wants former Vice President Mike Pence executed for treason, "terrific."

The appearance came the same day Pence testified before a federal grand jury as part of special counsel Jack Smith's investigation into Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election and keep himself in power.

Micki Larson-Olson, a QAnon supporter who said she considers Trump the "real president," was convicted last year of unlawful entry on Capitol grounds. On Thursday night, she met Trump for the first time at the Red Arrow Diner in Manchester.

On Jan. 6, Larson-Olson climbed the scaffolding set up for Joe Biden's inauguration and held on when police tried to remove her; she later bragged on social media and in an interview that it took six officers to remove her. Larson-Olson told NBC News that she "refused" to leave the platform and has "absolutely no regrets" about her actions that day.

“My only regret is that I wasn’t stronger, that I couldn’t hold on longer,” Larson-Olson told NBC News in an hourlong interview Friday. She said she told officers they were going to have to shoot her to get her off the platform. “You can shoot me dead, for all I care, I’m not walking down these damn stairs," Larson-Olson said she told officers.

Larson-Olson said she believes that the members of Congress who voted to certify Biden's presidential election should be executed.
[Image: 230428-Micki-Larson-Olson-Donald-Trump-m...3b434f.jpg]Former President Donald Trump greets Micki Larson-Olson while visiting the Red Arrow Diner in Manchester, N.H., on Thursday.Jabin Botsford / The Washington Post via Getty Images

“The punishment for treason is death, per the Constitution,” Larson-Olson said. “I believe every single person, every single person that stole a voice from our collective voice of 'We the people, of the people, for the people, by the people,' deserves death, and no less than that.”

Larson-Olson added that she “would like a front seat of Mike Pence being executed" and that he should be the "No. 1" person on her list of those who committed treason.

A spokesman for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Neither did a Pence spokesman.

The meeting comes as Trump has said he may pardon those charged in the Capitol attack and just a month after he opened a campaign rally with a song performed by the "J6 choir" made up of Jan. 6 defendants who are incarcerated awaiting trial.

Larson-Olson said she drove nearly 2,000 miles from Abilene, Texas, to see Trump in New Hampshire on Thursday night.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - CJD - 01-07-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - CJD - 01-11-2021, 11:32 AM
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - CJD - 01-11-2021, 01:04 PM
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - CJD - 01-11-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - CJD - 01-12-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Mer - 01-12-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - CJD - 01-12-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Mer - 01-14-2021, 04:40 PM
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Mer - 01-14-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Mer - 01-14-2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Storming Of The Capitol Building - Mer - 01-14-2021, 06:18 PM