Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(06-30-2023, 12:08 PM)pally Wrote: Too bad average Americans don't have sugar daddies to pay their bills like Thomas and Alito.

Decisions like today's others over the last couple of years and presumably next years as well will drive more and more young people to the polls...and they sure as he'll won't be voting Republican

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

We will see. If I were a young college student I would very upset Biden did not deliver on a campaign promise. Biden knew this was unconstitutional but did it anyway giving false hope.

Also, just a reminder, the Democrat controlled senate voted a bill forgiving student loan debt as well.

Young people should be taught, sign a contract and yes you are liable. Why is so hard to ask people to take individual responsibility for their actions.

But, you may be correct, Democrats may flock to vote for Democrats who promised the elimination of student debt 3 years ago in the 2020 election. Or, they be disenfranchised and not vote at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Luvnit2 - 06-30-2023, 12:16 PM