Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(06-30-2023, 01:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, well you might have an easier time paying off that mortgage if taxpayers didn't need to pay off loans Matt Gaetz doesn't need help paying off, but he'll take it anyway.  You and I aren't in the club, but we can at least argue about which one of us made the stupider choices to not be born to ultra wealthy and connected parents, I guess.

It's not a shameful handout if the recipient doesn't need it.  I tells ya, that's our fundamental issue in this country.

See, and I think you know this already, I loathe that kind of thing as well.  The rich and powerful are always hooking themselves up.  That said, the cost of Biden's bribe would be rather high;

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/cbo-confirms-bidens-student-loan-giveaway-costs-taxpayers-nearly-half-a-trillion-this-year/

The nonpartisan experts found that the giveaway will add $426 billion – nearly half a trillion – to the U.S. deficit this year. 

And let's be real here, that money should be going to Ukraine.  Ninja
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-30-2023, 01:32 PM