Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(06-30-2023, 01:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Now, something like UBI I could back.  If it affects every person then I'm all for it  I'd even back limits like no one who nets more than $1 million a year is eligible.  But the idea of poor people paying for other people's college degrees just rankles.  It's patently unfair, as is what you're describing.

I think UBI, or some variation of it is going to come to the forefront within our lifetime. Especially if advancements in artificial intelligence prove to be of serious value. Of course, new and unique jobs will be created from that but likely not enough to hold everyone over if we have mass job automation. That's a real rabbit hole to go down but yes, I agree with what you're saying. I have had brief conversations about this with some folks here in Oklahoma and it has been met with stiff resistance but I seriously think we are going to reach a point where some variation of it will be necessary. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - KillerGoose - 06-30-2023, 01:58 PM