Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(06-30-2023, 11:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I understand this.  I also understand that a lot of businesses close and the people go on and get jobs elsewhere.  Capitalism is bigger than the sum of it's parts and we're all expendable.  Small businesses are going to be a relic of a bygone era the same way the majority of Americans being farmers is.

I had a job once and the place closed down.  I got another job.  

But as I said, life is about coming up with reasons why you deserve a hand and others don't.

Where does it end? Next, does the government pay off mortgages, cars, Yachts or any contracted debt.

I find the argument 18-26 year olds are not smart enough to understand a loan agreement as scary. The loans are done yearly, so when the are 18 year 1, 19 year 2 more loans and so on all the way through grad school in some cases. So the argument is students getting their masters when they are 22 to 26 have no idea they will have. to pay back the loan???????
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Luvnit2 - 06-30-2023, 11:33 PM