Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/justice-roberts-uses-pelosis-words-against-biden-smackdown-student-loan-handout
"As then-Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi explained: ‘People think that the President of the United States has the power for debt forgiveness. He does not,’" Roberts quoted Pelosi’s July 28, 2021, press conference. "‘He can postpone. He can delay. But he does not have that power. That has to be an act of Congress.’

The post powerful woman in Congress spoke and told the world the POTUS does not have the power for debt forgiveness. Biden also in 2022, said he did not have the power.

Biden scammed and gave hope to students and their parents knowing he had no power on his own to make it happen. He made a campaign promise to buy votes. The question is since he did not get it done, will students and parents buy his pledge a second time or are they upset with Biden.

He has to go through Congress with the approval of the President. Democrats would have to hold the presidency, hold the senate and flip the house. The biggest obstacle would be holding the senate in. my opinion. Manchin has no shot at winning in 2024. Tester also faces a stiff challenge to keep is seat. I have no idea what happens in the Presidential race or Congress.

2024 is a long way off and students have to start paying back their loans very soon. How will they react to a failed attempt by Democrats to forgive their debt? I guess time will tell.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Luvnit2 - 07-01-2023, 01:03 PM