Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(07-02-2023, 11:47 PM)Leon Wrote: wow. only you could turn a succeful family farm for over a century into a racist and sexist thing. should my family feel guilty that we worked hard? we didnt deny noone anything. we just worked our land. that hard work has lots of women to thanks thats worked just as hard, includinding my daughter in law kanisha who is also black btw, so i dont know why you bring women up. plus weve employed blacks an mexicans over the years and gave them good paying honest work, and plenty of jobs to white folks to.

so what exactly was given to me other than carrying on hard work and making sure other folks had work.

Your family was GIVEN an advantage over every other non white, male led family and that was the ability to obtain your land in the first place at a time when most of them were locked out. Your family had access to loans and other sources of cash they didn’t.

Because of this one tiny advantage, and yes hard work, your family was able to be supported in relative comfort for 120 years.
A 100+ year head start will almost never be made up by hard work alone.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - pally - 07-03-2023, 08:21 AM