Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(07-03-2023, 03:28 PM)Leon Wrote: theres no talking to you lady. i talk about hard work and you turn it into racism. i talk about pride in my family and farm and you make it sound like i should feel guilty about it. you want to turn everything into findings victims and crapping on folks who just worked hard and made it. 

any white man has to be guilty in your eyes even if they aint done nothing wrong. i aint responsible for what other white men might have done a long time ago. im only responsible for my actions and my actions have been hard work and making my farm bigger and better and helping folks out that need help. not sure why you think i should feel guilty. 

You have every right to be proud of your family and their success. 

What I find sad though, is people, like you, who are so engrossed in their own reality and history that they simply seemingly lack the ability to understand that most of the world doesn't share the same ones.  Their lives today are different from yours because their life and family histories are different and faced different obstacles...some were put in place because of their skin color or sex.  

Your family history was built for you.  You had no say in it.  You weren't responsible for the laws in place 120 years ago that allowed them a step up.  I never said you were. But you should understand that your family history didn't happen in a vacuum and that it reflects the times and locations that it took place in.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - pally - 07-03-2023, 07:22 PM