Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(07-03-2023, 10:14 PM)pally Wrote: I never dismissed his hard work. His forefathers, I'm sure, worked hard to obtain the money to purchase the land as well.  However, he was bragging that no one ever gave his family a thing and that is not true.  He was given, via inheritance, a fully functioning farm with equipment.  Property his family was able to buy at a time when most non-white, non-male citizens were locked out of land purchases.   People like Leon,  apparently don't have the ability to understand that his family benefitted 120 years ago by having an advantage in being able to purchase that land, and as a result, he continues to benefit today by owning property that has increased in value with a great deal of equity.  His ancestor did nothing to obtain that advantage other than being white and male.  Just pointing out facts

Do you understand the success rate of any start up business?

Generally, new business success rates are around 10% to 20% over the long term. However, many factors determine potential startup success. The vast majority of owners who run successful startups claim to have relevant qualifications and experience in running their own business, according to Small Business Trends.Mar 16, 2023

How about second generation business owners?

Passing the baton isn't always easy: Only about 30 percent of family businesses survive into the second generation.Jun 12, 2018

I am guessing Leon is successful because he learned the farm business with a hands on approach. I am guessing he was not paid big bucks each year, he was likely underpaid and over worked by his parents. Why? It is not easy to keep a farm afloat and farming is not exactly a business most people become millionaires overnight.

I just fail to understand people like you use racist commentary for white people. He can't change the color of his skin. It appears for every Leon who takes over a business from family, 7 out of 10 fail. Those are facts. I find it amusing you also dismiss the fact white people are also born into poverty.

The poverty rate for native born and naturalized whites is identical (9.6%).

Poverty Rates for Blacks and Hispanics Reached Historic ...

Census Bureau (.gov)
https://www.census.gov › library › stories › 2020/09
Sep 15, 2020 — The poverty rate for Blacks was 18.8%; for Hispanics, it was 15.7%. The historically low poverty rates for Blacks and Hispanics in 2019 reflect ...

These numbers suggest blacks and hispanics income is on the rise which is a good thing. Yes, whites are still better, but 9.6% of white people also start in poverty. If you look at actual numbers, more white people are born into poverty as more white people in the US.

As of 2021, White Americans are the racial majority, with non-Hispanic whites representing 59.3% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans are the largest ethnic minority, comprising 18.9% of the population, while Black Americans are the largest racial and the second largest ethnic minority, making up 12.6%.
United States/Population
331.9 million (2021)

Do the math, not even close number of white Americans born into poverty is far greater than any of other race.

These are all facts, in reality does white privilege really exist or is it a political football used by the left to push an agenda whites are racists. Feel free to challenge any of the facts I have shown. Blacks are the second largest ethnic group behind Hispanic and Latino Americans. This little known fact is very important, but rarely discussed. 

Happy 4th of July everyone and I am proud to be an American who lives in an imperfect country and world. I hope all of us have goals to be a better person each day. I hope Americans can learn to love their country again as polls many no longer love their country.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Luvnit2 - 07-04-2023, 12:54 PM