Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(07-04-2023, 01:17 PM)pally Wrote: You act like the massive difference in poverty levels among the races is just a coincidence. and that generational opportunities provided to whites that were not available to blacks and Hispanics had nothing to do with it.

You and Leon are poster children for today's Republican Party...and I know...you're proud of it.

We are supposed to teach our children actual history so they don't repeat the wrongs.  MAGA wants their fantasy history taught so that the wrongs continue

I gave you facts. Simple math, more white people are poor than black people in the US. Please find facts that support your hyperbole. It appears it is you that has fell into the woe is me liberal agenda. Please tell me how things have worsened the past 20 years for any race in the US? I know the Democratic party feeds on conservatives are racists, yet the facts say things are progressing. How did a black man get elected President in a racist country, not once but twice.

Have you ever noticed more homeless people are white versus black.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/555855/number-of-homeless-people-in-the-us-by-race/

Again these are facts, almost 60,000 more white homeless than black homeless.

I will never say there will ever be no racists in the US and I pray someday they go away. But for you to assume most conservatives are racist is appalling. Conservatives are not racists because they love their country in spite of its faults and feel in today's America, regardless of race or gender, anyone willing to work extremely hard can be successful. Trump created more jobs for blacks and hispanics than any POTUS in history so spare us the liberals have done anything to move black Americans above the poverty line. But, Trump did it in 4 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Luvnit2 - 07-04-2023, 03:43 PM