Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-15-2023, 05:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: So boring.  Always looking for an argument.  You post something, someone responds and you claim that didn't understand if they don't agree.

Blah, blah, blah.

I'm always looking for an interesting discussion.  It might be possible to have one with you, except you're literally not responding to points I'm actually making.

Quote:You are the one who has claimed you would be liberal in another state. 

Actually, it was Bel who made that statement.  His point has some merit, I will agree, but I wasn't the person who made that claim.

Quote:But then I never expect yo own your own words...just claim that no one who disagrees "gets it".

Except that's not true.  I disagree with several posters who actually take the time to read and comprehend what is being argued.  Jdawg, Bel, Hollo just to name a few.  I've disagreed with all of them, sometimes frequently.  The difference is they actual respond to points I'm making, unlike yourself in this thread.

Quote:So you got the response you desperately needed.  There you go.

I cant wait to read your next response!   Ninja

Oh, sweet Dino, you ascribe far too much importance to yourself.  Outside of correcting your inaccuracies there's really not much to discuss with you.  But I do have an issue with being deliberately misinterpreted as well as with blatantly false statements/arguments.  Keep feeling aggrieved though, it's apparently important to you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: Vote to oust McCarthy set for Tues - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-15-2023, 05:47 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM