Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
We sit here because every Democrat in the house voted with 8 Republicans. Make no mistake, it is the 8 morons to blame.

At this point, I say just leave the speakership vacant. It is not a good option in my opinion to give the minority membership any authority to determine the GOP majority speaker either in the short or long term.

If Democrats continue to push for Jeffries, then just keep taking daily votes for speaker until they change their vote. Personally, I would not vote for any speaker that refuses to stop funding to Ukraine until every dime spent thus far is audited and accounted for by an independent accounting firm. The Ukraine money was ear marked for weapons and for use to win a war, not for teachers in Ukraine nor to rebuild their infrastructure. If the government is shut down, it will be easy for Republicans to blame the Democrats for the shutdown since more Republicans voted to maintain order in the house. I say call Jeffries bluff and shut it down.

I also would not give 100 million dollars to Gaza, I would loan 100 million dollars to Gaza, Why do we just spend money like water without a plan to reduce debt and reduce spending?

Loan Ukraine and Israel money, quit giving away our future.

Last, I would not approve a dime to foreign countries until Biden and Democrats close the border. Trump did it so we know it can be done. Money for the border will do nothing to stop illegal immigrants from entering, no money for the border. If Biden and Democrats in Senate want anything for foreign countries, 1st they have to close the border immediately.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: Vote to oust McCarthy set for Tues - Luvnit2 - 10-18-2023, 07:12 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM