Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
I love when people are like "why won't the Democrats vote for someone to lead the legislative body that they are so ideologically opposed to?!" Speaker votes are party line. It's all but a certainty in life and to think or expect Democrats, especially in any substantial number, to vote for a GOP Speaker is some of the highest level naivete I have ever encountered and trying to say Democrats hold any responsibility for the circus that is the GOP right now is hilarious.

This is the bed the GOP and their supporters have made. Lie in it. I know that the RNC propaganda networks are trying to sell GOP voters a story, but they give away the game by saying there should be no compromise. They said the quiet part out loud and identified their hardline stance while at the same time expressing they are anything but actual news.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: Vote to oust McCarthy set for Tues - Belsnickel - 10-18-2023, 07:46 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM