Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-19-2023, 06:10 PM)pally Wrote: McCarthy was voted out because he handed a hangman's noose to his extreme right-wing by allowing a single person to bring in an order to vacate motion.  Every single Democrat voted against that rules package.

If McCarthy, had told his caucus to "stuff it"  that they were going to abide by the deal they made with the debt ceiling increase, he might have received some Democratic votes to save his Speakership.  He lied to them.  He reaped what he sowed.

Republicans can certainly keep the government closed for 4 months if they choose but that only proves to the world they can't govern when given the chance.  And if you think that people think the economy is bad now, just wait until the Republicans plunge millions into unemployment
Government is big, not that big. As we have learned, government workers always get back pay so no unemployment for any of them

Yes, I know the Biden economy sucks and so does the majority. I know Biden is too old, so do the majority. I know Biden is responsible for the 2 wars due to his weak appeasement foreign policy, so does the majority. I short, most watched (he asked) Biden and concluded he may be the worst President in history.

He does not have the balls to hold Iran responsible, his reversal of sanctions from Trump era allowed Iran to fund terrorists. That is also a fact, not some Fox News talking point. His weak stance....don't.don't,don't..don't has already been violated from Lebanon terrorists.

As for his constantly asking for money for foreign wars, I suggest he take money from his trillion dollar climate change bill and send to Israel and Ukraine. But, the moron still thinks climate change is the most imminent threat to the US.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - Luvnit2 - 10-20-2023, 10:29 AM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM