Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-24-2023, 02:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Ok I guess. Yes. They are guilty of doing their job.

The way I see it. They never voted to put a proven threat to our constitution as #3 in presidential succession. They never voted for the rules to make him easily removable. And they never voted to keep him in power.

I guess we could say well if the people would have never built that great big beautiful house little Donny and his friends wouldn't have been able to burn it down. So I guess we have to put some of the blame on the people for building it if we are playing by your rules.

We as a country have in the past and still do now routinely allow bad people to maintain power around the world when the alternative to them being in power is worse people being in power. If we were to take action to remove those bad people, we can't say that the worse people's actions once they are subsequently empowered have absolutely nothing to do with us. It's not like we are directly or massively responsible for those worse people's actions, but we also can't say we are completely unrelated either. That's not my rules, that's just reality.

- - - -
It's still a Republican shitshow of mostly their own doing, and I sure hope that the Gaetz/Jordan side doesn't come out on top of the Republicans internal fighting, for the sake of this country's stability (and for the sake of common sense). I just thought it was funny that the left side of this board seem to think that their folks have zero connection to events transpiring. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - TheLeonardLeap - 10-24-2023, 02:40 AM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM