Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-24-2023, 10:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm pretty sure the 2016 and 2020 elections were both decided by a relatively narrow amount of votes spread across a number of key rust-belt states.  Trump's ability to win legit is very real.  Either way, he's going to say it's rigged.  Either it was rigged and he lost and should have won or it was rigged and he won but should have won by more.

It'd be like if Patrick Mahommes said the last super bowl was rigged so the Eagles would win because Joe Biden's wife is from Philly.

About 10 million less votes than his last two opponents combined. Roughly 3% of the entire population is what he lost by. A total shit show presidency followed up by an attempted coup and non stop court appearances. I see no legitimate way he wins. All you have to do is play that George W clip, “fool me once” and that is the average GOP voter working their way through mentally being able to vote for him again.
https://youtu.be/rQ6N-sb7SVQ?si=RBeer-e2Gn5d0eRR

I know all he has to do is rig certain swing states and win the bullshit electoral college to win and/or try the fake electors again. Life long professional conman. He has a plan to win. And it isn’t doing it the “right” way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - NATI BENGALS - 10-25-2023, 12:23 AM