Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-24-2023, 06:31 PM)pally Wrote:  There was 1 election in Gaza and Hamas never left.  over 1 million children have been born in Gaza since the Hamas takeover.  I thought conservatives were all pro-life...if so why are you so willing to condemn those children to a sure death without aid?

Do you seriously think there would be no negative impact if the federal government shuts down other than a denial of foreign aid?  

Then why do Palestinians support Hamas now, even in the US if they don't want them running their military efforts? The people have an option right now, turn on Hamas, work with Israel to get rid of Hamas sparing lives. I don't want anyone to die, but unfortunately Hamas's attack on civilians, on babies was horrid. Is your solution Israel walk away and allow terrorists to win? Hamas has an option, quit sending missiles into Israel, wave the white flag, lay down their weapons and turn in those who killed innocent people.

Please provide proof where a government shutdown in the last 25 years has had a negative impact on the economy? I think you will find all were paid eventually even those who did not work. It is like a paid vacation for many. I knew many at the IRS, they loved it because they knew they would get paid eventually and did not have to work during the shutdown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - Luvnit2 - 10-25-2023, 10:40 AM