Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-25-2023, 02:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know what some folks are thinking.  It'll be interesting to see if this is a short-term or long-term win.  This could be spun to voters as showing that the GOP as a whole takes orders from Trump's social media and after the 2020 midterms were a veritable bust due to multiple MAGA candidates being stuffed into losing fights in swing states, I wouldn't be so sure elevating a Matt Gaetz and MTG approved candidate to a major role is going to win back the independent voters.

It seems like the MAGA wing just wants to win for themselves and it hasn't yielded a significant victory since 2016. The GOP did better as whole when they were seen as low taxes and yay guns rather that "Trump must be obeyed."

You keep thinking the Trump base won't win the election with little to no help from Independents, I think you will be sadly disappointed. Call us a cult or whatever name you want, the base is loyal to Trump. Those Democrats and Independents watching the Biden policies screw the country are not motivated to vote for Biden.

I just saw a poll for New York were Trump was only down 9 points head to head. If that does not scare the crap out of liberals, then they don't have a pulse. Only 23% of registered voters in NY are Republican.
New York: Trump vs. Biden Siena Biden 46, Trump 37 Biden +9

New York: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West Siena Biden 38, Trump 31, Kennedy 13, West 5 Biden +7
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - Luvnit2 - 10-25-2023, 02:37 PM