Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-24-2023, 07:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it's more likely now to come from the right.  The left can whine about gerrymandering and the electoral college and altering the supreme court, but right now the right is led by a guy who is telling everyone that multiple branches of our government are outright corrupt and under fascist control and need dismantled.  Biden is an illegally installed fascist.  The DOJ is run by fascists thugs who purposefully target republicans and they're coming for you after they unjustly ruin Trump...I guess the legislative branch is corrupt too, I'm sure there is something out there about it.

I'm used to hearing people complain about our government and our system and our country and how much we need to 2A this and overthrow that, but I've never heard such things mentioned by such powerful people with so much mainstream influence.  So if nothing else, I'll say the left isn't going to be overthrowing anything until we can make it out of our current predicament.  Then again, if Trump wins in 2024 maybe a bunch of lefties lose their collective minds and start stockpiling arms.  I've spent most of my life around white people, so my view of people who collect guns to "fight the government someday" is pretty limited to them.  

What is he wrong about?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - Mickeypoo - 10-25-2023, 03:32 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM