Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-26-2023, 12:21 AM)pally Wrote: You may be able to credibly speak to what conservatives are told to believe but your understanding of liberal beliefs is so far from reality that it seems like you just make up whatever makes you happy.

You didn’t answer the question….what has to happen to “make America great again? Without specific goals to be achieved it is simply an empty, meaningless piece of bulls***

First, it appears you think conservatives are under some type of spell and do not have minds of our own. No one tells a conservative what to believe and I would suggest same for liberals. Everyone on all sides has their political beliefs based on their individual life experiences and beliefs.

I can speak for myself and my opinion why America is no longer great. This is what I feel is needed to get us back to being great again. Contrary to liberals, I feel America was great and was a resected world leader in the past, but our country no longer believes in itself.

1. The economy sucks. Biden's inflation since he took office is 17.4%. Wage growth is lagging behind inflation which is a recipe for disaster for the lower and middle class. "Since President Biden took office, prices have increased cumulatively by 17.4 percent, while hourly wages have increased only 13 percent.Sep 20, 2023"

2. Economy fix - Use our own natural resources for oil and natural gas. I am not a climate denier, but many are or feel Climate is nowhere close to being the #1 issue facing the US. Oil is used for gasoline and to heat homes, the US needs to be energy independent and never have to import oil as we do now under Biden. The imported oil is dirty oil and not climate friendly. Our energy produced is as clean or cleaner than anywhere in the world. Inflation sky rocketed the same time gasoline prices spiked due to poor policy by Biden. It impacts all of the distribution points causing huge spikes in pricing at restaurants, retail shops, internet purchases and so on.

3. Stronger Borders - we have borders for a reason and it is not acceptable to allow illegal immigrants to enter the country and stay while waiting for a hearing. Biden's illegal immigration enforcement will negatively impact us in ways we have not thought of the next few decades. Biden is heading towards allowing 8 million illegal immigrants into the US since he reversed the Trump policies. Huge mistake and we are more at risk physically and financially as a result.

4. Keep taxes low for the lower and middle class and for small business. Small businesses create the jobs, help them create more jobs. More jobs equal more tax dollars.
5. Less government - We need to eliminate  city, state and federal government. A dee dive is needed to eliminate entire departments lie the Department of Education, like abortion, send it back to the state level and let then determine best ways to educate students. Our budgets are full of wasteful and unneeded spending (pork by politicians), it has to stop. We need to eliminate lobbyists and prosecute politicians who are bought and aid for by Big Pharma for example. I also think the UN is a poor investment for the US, if President for a day I would tell the UN to take a hike and take our UN funding back to helping US citizens.

6. Foreign Affairs - Peace through strength. Trump is the only recent President to not enter a new war. It was not an accident. He took out ISIS and had the middle east calmed down, now the middle east is a dumpster fire and Biden's lack of respect is a major concern. No one wants World War 3, but his weakness as perceived by our major enemies is an issue.
7. Conservative judges who base decisions on the constitution as written.
8. Freedom of religion & freedom of free speech are both being attacked by the left. We have college campuses shutting down conservative free speech. We have AntiSemitism actions on college campuses being advocated by leadership leaving Jewish students with no safe space. Can someone tell me the how racism is any different from AntiSemitism?

9. Donald Trump

Everything above is a huge part of Trump's polices. Maybe now and you will understand MAGA republicans are not a cult, but share in the Donald Trump mantra of how to Make America Great Again.

So now I have educated you on my views as a MAGA republican who by the way would vote for any GOP nominee with these core values and goals.

Now your turn, please let me know what liberals value in a POTUS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - Luvnit2 - 10-26-2023, 01:26 AM