Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(11-01-2023, 01:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have never seen Fox tell anyone liberals are not religious. But, I have seen many liberals in this forum dismiss God. Of course there are liberals who believe in God, for anyone to say otherwise is wrong. My statement was meant to say not all liberals believe in God, sorry if I was not clear.

God is not exclusive to conservatives, to Americans or any Nationality. Do you find it strange Chuck Schumer is calling Mike Johnson a far right extremists because he believes in God. Those of us who have a relationship with God should never hide it, it should help guide us in all aspects in our life. If my strong faith in God makes me a a far right extremist, what doe those who dismiss God as their Lord and Savior get labeled by liberals?

Why are you offended and outraged by a small majority of choose to fly a confederate flag, but dismiss Talaib planting a Palestinian flag (they hate Jews and Gays) in front of her office.

Where have I dismissed anything Congresswoman Tlalib has done?   

And why are you outraged by her yet not outraged with the people, who identify with YOUR party, who fly the Confederate flag and quite publically espouse white nationalist, anti-semitic views, and homophobic views?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 11-01-2023, 02:08 PM