Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Don't Waste This Season...
I don't think it's a big mystery or anything where the magic has gone. The Steelers took out Eifert who was leading the league in TD receptions, Dalton injured his thumb in the middle of a career year and an unproven backup QB comes in who had little to no NFL experience all in one game. That will kill some magic pretty quickly. I don't think there is anyone to plead to you go out and play with the hand your dealt and hope at the end of the day it's good enough.  Unless we're doubting the effort the coaches and players put up I don't know what is going to avoid wasting the season other then putting their all into it. Some call injuries an excuse but it's also just the facts.

To simply say McCarron is adequate and insinuate he isn't the problem like he filled into Dalton's shoes so easily isn't true. He couldn't even handle the snap in OT to get down the field. The only two games Dalton lost this season left us in a position to win the game until the final drive. In hindsight the Texans aren't as bad as we thought at the time and the Cardinals are still arguably the best team in the NFC other then Carolina.

We need our starting QB back ASAP.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Don't Waste This Season... - CageTheBengal - 12-31-2015, 04:05 PM