Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(01-20-2024, 03:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: I "mocked" no one.  I made a statement.  You agreed they were afraid of a bad outcome or losing their jobs.  Fear.

Are you mocking them by saying that?

That's not what I'm saying, and anyone with common sense knows this.  Fear is not the word I'd use to describe not wanting to jeopardize your livelihood, freedom and financial security.

Quote:We did three posts ago/

And yet, here we are.

Quote:Life and death? Yes in that there was a potential for death. But if you keep qualifying eventually you'll get me to say no and then you'll be better than me. Wink

So your answer is no.  Noted.

Quote:You asked.  I answered.  I can't make you believe me.

You did answer, just not the way you think.

Quote:I was asked not to myself.  Not everything is about you.

Oh, am I incorrect about you crying and moaning about me quoting Dill in my sig?  If I was making it up I'd be making it about me.  Citing an actual example is not.

Quote:I never said YOU were playing the victim. But keep crying about moderation.  It's a good look.

I'm not the one constantly crying for it, or complaining about it, e.g. you whining about a moderators who agree with me and disagreeing with you in a thread.  Don't worry though, your hivemind buddy will take up the cause in the post after yours.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-21-2024, 02:34 PM