Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed
(02-11-2024, 04:17 PM)samhain Wrote: I'm kind of bewildered that he's portrayed as the defacto nominee.  I think he's a horrific option to win in swing states.  It seems impossible for the dems to run a centrist candidate.  It's the most obvious strategy to win, but for some reason they'd rather continue to placate the weirdos in the party.  

He's been tacking to the center for about half a year now, maybe a little longer.  It couldn't have been more obvious why.  I don't disagree with you regarding his swing state appeal, but as you correctly pointed out in your other post, Trump isn't exactly a barn burner in that regard either.  The only real obstacle for the Dems is Harris.  They've got to find a way for her to go quietly, and "voluntarily".  She'd likely do worse than Biden against Trump, but the Dem base would shit itself if a black woman was forced out for a guy who's whiter than mayonnaise.  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-11-2024, 04:42 PM