Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed
(02-11-2024, 04:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I disagree.  The Democrats watched going woke cost them 2016 and start the Trump nightmare.  They'll gladly look to another white dude to beat Trump.  That's all that matters.   They knew Elizabeth Warren would lose to Trump so they accepted grampa Joe for the time being. 

Winning is more important to Democrats than picking a diverse candidate now.  Plus newsom can put some diversity at vp.

I agree about the party, I'm referring to their voters.  The Dems have already lost support for their majority stance on Israel.  Kicking a black woman to the curb will only alienate a further block of their voters.  These voters won't turn around and vote for Trump, not at all.  But it is very possible, even likely, that they'll choose to not vote at all.  I think Trump has an excellent chance in Michigan now because of the former issue.  The Dems losing a large chunk of the black female vote would help Trump in several states.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-11-2024, 05:04 PM