Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed
(02-11-2024, 05:04 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I agree about the party, I'm referring to their voters.  The Dems have already lost support for their majority stance on Israel.  Kicking a black woman to the curb will only alienate a further block of their voters.  These voters won't turn around and vote for Trump, not at all.  But it is very possible, even likely, that they'll choose to not vote at all.  I think Trump has an excellent chance in Michigan now because of the former issue.  The Dems losing a large chunk of the black female vote would help Trump in several states.

Maybe. Democrats being screwed if they don't make a woman with an approval rating in the 20s their candidate seems like conservative wishful thinking to me. Not citing you, but I hear a lot of arguments that Biden and harris are both hopeless but moving on from them will cause Democrats to stay home and forfeit to Trump. 

A lot of people seem to think there is no way Trump can lose in 2024, and that is shades of 2020 not the 2016 they want it to be. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed - Nately120 - 02-11-2024, 06:38 PM