Poll: Who Wins In The Wild Card
Bengals
Steelers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Official: Steelers Vs Bengals Wild Card
(01-03-2016, 11:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well the one problem with your post is.. QB is the most crucial position and Ben is much better than AJ... but Ben has been prone to turnovers.. something we have been lacking in playoff games. so lets get it done on Def.

As for last years game you let it slide some ??  not sure what you mean... but we pretty much had no chance last year

The problem with your post is that Ben Roethlisberger isn't playing McCarron 1 on 1 in a QB skills competition. McCarron vs the Steelers defense was actually better this year than Roethlisberger vs the Bengals defense.

"Let it slide" = I excused it. My 10 year old son would understand that, so I'm not sure why you're pretending to have difficulty. This year I'm not giving Marv a pass. We have a much more complete team this year and we're at home. They should take care of business against an inferior opponent at PBS.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its Official: Steelers Vs Bengals Wild Card - Shake n Blake - 01-03-2016, 11:28 PM