Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
Henry is a GREAT fit for the Ravens.

He would not be a good fit for the Bengals. Different style of offense.
We can argue on which style of offense and defense is better. But at the end of the day Henry just wan't a good fit for us and Moss is.
It's much better to look to younger backs with less mileage.

That said, the Ravens are a better team because of it.
The Bengals NEED to respond by solidifying their dline and adding a corner that can tackle and cover.
They can likely fill those needs in the draft, but it's best to fill the needs in the draft AND free agency for depth and development purposes.

I'm expecting the Bengals to bring Reader back and draft a DT high.
I'm expecting a bargain CB that can cover and tackle and is around 26 years of age.
I really don't know what to expect as far as RT goes, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them bring in an average RT like Jonah, and draft one as well.

All in all I'm not expecting the Bengals to improve much from FA this year because they missed the oportunity to do so by signing a legit RT.
They did, however, make some bargain improvements so far at S, RB, and TE. Looking to see more bargain improvements and a big splash with Reader.
Hopefully a big splash with a Tee trade to give us an opportunity for a great draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Bengalstripes9 - 03-12-2024, 03:04 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM