Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-13-2024, 06:48 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: If he pulls his hamstring again this next season and misses even more time, what is going to be his trade value next year?  His asking price must already be too high because the Titans passed on him to sign Calvin Ridley instead.  Tee's options are getting slimmer if he wants a long term deal from some team.  If Tee's agent is that great of an agent and Tee is that good of a WR in the NFL, he should have a bunch of teams pounding down the door to get him.  Where are they at?

Let me ask you this:

If his trade value is low. What is more valuable?

Option A: Having him as your number two receiver.

Option B: A 2nd round pick that's a coin flip if it's a hit or not (based on our track record).

If his value is low, I'd rather keep him because of what he can do on the field.
I don't like the idea of trading him when his value is low, then he balls out for another team that is actually capable of fully utilizing him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Bengalstripes9 - 03-13-2024, 06:59 PM