Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
I feel like this was a kind of predictable free agency period. The Tart/Rankins idea was talked about quite a bit on the Bengal podcast circuit. Giesicki has been discussed as a target for two years. Even I saw Moss as a potential fit. Stone was a surprise to me. He was a guy I really wanted for them. Even so, his deal was reasonable.

They went quantity over quality. I'm not mad. Hell, I remember the Titus Adams/Ed Hartwell fa year. Not to mention the year we added Maybin. Or Harvey. Or Jamaal Anderson, not the running back. They're plugging holes with solid players. At least they are giving it a real effort.

One thing I dislike is the lack of ability to obtain a high-impact difference maker. They are a contender in the final year of any of the big three being reasonably affordable. I'm all for sustained success, but seeing them go all out this year would have been exciting.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - samhain - 03-14-2024, 09:43 PM