Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-17-2024, 11:59 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I guess we have reached the major slowdown in free agent signings. Not many more huge contracts getting thrown around. A bunch of players unhappy with the offers they received. And a bunch of teams now turning their focus to the draft and they will revisit veteran free agents after the draft dust settles to see what roster needs they still need to address.

I look at as the free agent frenzy that happens the first 5 days eats up a ton of cap space for most teams. It is the players and agents in charge early. 

Now, look at all the cap left to spend and teams have to be more prudent, now the owners have some leverage because these players want a home before the draft, because after the draft their value may decrease further.

I don't think the Bengals or other teams re done. I would not be surprised if we have offers on the table for Becton and Tart. In time, those two are going to get a contract, maybe from us maybe from another team. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 03-18-2024, 12:13 AM